Price was $6,999 now $5999
You save $1000
2016 Arctic Cat Racing ZR 6000 SX Updates
• ProCross Chassis Design with Race Features
- Improved rear spar tunnel mounting brackets
- Reinforced foot pocket
- Optional X-32 brake mounting features added
• New 2.52” Pitch 129”x15”x1.75” SX track with 20% more effective lugs with optimized weight for improved traction and performance
- This track is an all-new design and manufactured by Camso (Camoplast). The 2.52-in. pitch (instead of 2.86-in.) creates 51 bars instead of 45 which, in combination with the new lug shape/placement, results in 20% more lug surface contacting the snow.
• 2.52” Pitch 9 tooth Track Drive shaft assembly, required for
• Race Proven Brake Caliper and Pads for improved wear and increased stopping power
- New brake pads with increased backer thickness for improved durability
- New Lightweight Stainless 2-pc brake disc for improved stopping power and reduced warping
- The 2-piece, 5-lug rotor features a forged steel inner hub. The reason for going stainless is that it has a better coefficient of friction than steel, thus offers improved stopping power.
- The optional X-32 brake kit features a four-piston caliper (instead of two) that was developed through Hayes, who had done testing with select Team Arctic racers the past couple seasons, as well as Moto GP motorcycle racers. This kit also includes a new half-inch master cylinder. The result of the kit is even more stopping power and enhanced reaction, allowing the rider to more easily manipulate the sled's attitude in the air. No price yet on this kit.
• FOX 1.5 ZERO C Center Track Shock with wide range hand adjustable compression
- Revised Calibration for improved handling
• New Rear Arm Adjust “Hole Shot” device for improved starting line traction andperformance
- This trick little device is mounted on the rear torque arm of the skidframe. It has two positions, each of which locks the rear arm in such a way that it compresses the arm, which in turn takes weight off the skis. As soon as the suspension meets the first obstacle, the device de-activates (via a built-in return spring) and the suspension returns to full travel. The difference between the two positions is how far down the rear arm compresses.
• Borg Warner Chain and Sprockets for reduced stretch, lower friction, and increased strength
• New rear suspension rail cap for improved durability
• New Lightweight Torque Sensing link arm for improved durability
• New style retaining nuts in rear suspension for improved torque retention
• New steering support for reduced weight
• Revised driven clutch belt tensioner bolt for improved durability
• Revised PTO Engine plate assembly and mount orientation for improved durability and reduced engine movement
• Vent lines on carburetor have been removed
• New resonator outlet seal to prevent snow packing in belly pan
• New exhaust temp sensor for improved durability
• New bottom brake disc protector for improved brake cooling
• Addition of L/H spar pad for engine snubbing
• Revised chain case mounting and fasteners